Timbaland ft. Pitbull - Pass At Me

FileType:  3gp

Quality: Normal

Size: 12 MB 

Category: Music Video






Lyrics:

Hit the dance floor and pick it up
Baby, put it down and pick it up

[Verse 1 - Pitbull]
She listen to cover girls
She wasn't it any and now I mess with cover girls
Magazines, you can catch me on the cover, girl
I created my own planet
I hover the Earth
And cover the world.
I spit so sick, I'm calling the world
She tried to climb up, but I play with her pearls
She tried to come at me, but all of them are scared
Life is a bitch, but I made it my girl
Now she does what I say
Does what I please
? she lives on her knees
Jack and Jill went up the hill
Each with a buck and a quarter

Jill came back with $2.50..
With a working girl now work it girl!

Like..
I love when I see your pretty ass on the floor
I love when I see you break it down like you in control
I gotta jump through my ?
And I cover my ? til I ran out of breath
I got girls on my right, I got girls on my left
The one in the middle and I’m feeling on her breasts

[Verse 2 - Pitbull]

I got a girl to my right
I got a girl to my left
I'm stumbling, and I'm out of breath
I got a girl to my right
I got a girl to my left
I'm the one in the middle and I'm feeling out of breath 



 Download Timbaland ft. Pitbull - Pass At Me  3gp
Mirror Timbaland ft. Pitbull - Pass At Me   


 

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu